Microblading & Shading - July 12-13-14, 2021 with Christine Javornik
Three-day Microblading & Shading Course with Christine Javornik
- 9:00 am to 6:00 pm EST
- Location: Beauty Built, 2598 E. Sunrise BLVD. Suite 210A (Regus Office Suites at the Galleria Mall, next door to H&M)
- Light Breakfast and Lunch will be served
- Practice on live model and hands-on practice on latex skin
About the instructor:
Christine Javornik is a master trainer for Evenflo Colors, and is highly skilled in Microblading, Shading, Ombre brows and all forms of Permanent Makeup, including neutralization of brows and lips. Christine is also a med spa owner with over 13 years of experience in the beauty business. With a keen understanding and a profound appreciation for the art of perfection, Christine Javornik is very active in the permanent makeup industry and has participated in countless international trainings. She is a professional who understands all the challenges that beginning professionals face when starting in permanent makeup, and their need to learn from someone who knows that it is possible to learn and master this amazing craft as a career.
Be sure to check out Christine’s page @christinejavornik_pmuartist for some examples of her amazing work.
The student will learn:
- What microblading and shading is and how they are different from other techniques
- Machine work
- Skin types, layers and skin problems
- Needle sizes, usage and proper needle depth
- What affects healing
- Proper use of tools and best products to work with
- Brow shaping on paper and practice of patterns on latex skin
- Structure of the eyebrows: head, body and tail
- Upper and lower strokes
- The most common mistakes in microblading and shading patterns
- Skin tone, color selection and color mix
- Client consultation
- Aftercare Instructions
- Eyebrow shaping and drawing on a live model
- Practice on live model on 3rd day of class
- Workplace Health & Safety, sanitation and sterilization procedures
Upon conclusion of the three-day microblading and shading course the student will have access to the teacher’s coaching via a private WhatsApp group. The teacher will coach the student for up to six months in order to continue to evaluate the student's microblading & shading practice and development.
This is an all-levels class. The student must have a Florida Tattoo Artist License if he/she intends to practice on a live model*. However, if you are not yet licensed for tattooing in the state of Florida, we will apply for a Florida Tattoo Artist License and/or a Florida Guest License on your behalf upon registration for the course and once you have passed the Florida Bloodborne Pathogens Test (Florida BBP Test). The application for your Florida Tattoo Artist License is part of the package we are offering for this class. You are responsible for paying the $55.00 BBP test as well as your annual Florida Tattoo Artist License fee of $60.00 or the Florida Guest License fee of $35.00.
If you are a licensed tattoo artist from out of state, we will apply for a Guest Tattoo Artist Registration on your behalf.
Immediately upon our receipt of confirmation of your payment we will send you Brow Mapping Instructions, as well as a video with the teacher’s guidance on how to practice hair strokes on paper. This way you get to train the necessary hand movement ahead of time. We will also send you detailed instructions about the application for your Florida Tattoo Artist License and BBP test.
The value of the course is $2,500 for the Three-Day Training in Microblading and Shading, a complete kit and a PMU machine.
The course includes the following:
- Application for your Florida Tattoo Artist License for Florida residents
- Application for Guest Tattoo Artist Registration for out-of-state students
- Refreshments and Lunch
- Pre-course work will be provided upon registration. Instructional video for “homework” prior to beginning of the three-day training in microblading, as well as Brow Mapping Instructions.
- Microblading & Shading kit (tool, blades, pencil, pigments, practicing pads, measuring instruments, pigment holder, etc.)A Bomtech Digital Pen-Academy 5 speed Permanent Makeup machine, ideal for beginners and students, great for eyebrows, eyeliner, lips and areola work, a $500 value. Click here to check on the Bomtech Digital Pen-Academy: Bomtech Digital Pen-Academy 5 speed Permanent Makeup (PMU) Machine
- Microblading & Shading digital notes
- Client Consent Form approved by the Florida Department of Health
- Photographic and Release Consent Form to use in your business
- Practice on Artificial Skin
- One-on-one time with the instructor
- Practice on Live Model*
- Certificate of Attendance
- Instructor’s video with step-by-step of microblading procedure
- Six months of access to a private WhatsApp Group where the student can ask questions regarding the application of the technique learned during the course, submit photos of her/his work, and receive feedback about his/her microblading skills.
Classes are lectured in English (the Instructor is fluent in Spanish). There are no refunds.
*Practice on a live model is subject to the teacher's approval of the student's performance during class. The host will provide models for out-of-town students. Local students must bring their own model. Maximum of 5 students per class.
For questions, please email us at email@example.com or call 1-954-303-3671.
We accept all Credit Cards, PayPal, PayPal Credit, Check, Money Order or Deposit. Through PayPal Credit you can finance the course in up to 6 installments. www.paypalcredit.com
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.