Microblading Class - October 28 & 29, 2018 - Fort Lauderdale, USA
- 10:00am to 5:00pm EST;
- Location: Shopping - The Galleria at Fort Lauderdale, 2598 E Sunrise BLVD, Suite 210-A, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304
- FREE PARKING - Plum Parking - 2nd Floor
- Live model and hands on practice.
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR:
Anna Gala is a Phibrow certified Royal Artist in Microblading, Bold Brows and Shading, anti-aging treatments such as Ion treatment (plasma) and micro-needling. Anna also does Tattoo Removal for PMU and body tattoos and LVL Lashes (lash perming/curling). With over 15 years of experience in both the world of fashion and beauty & cosmetics, Anna is no stranger to the art of beauty. With a keen understanding and a profound appreciation for the art of perfection, Anna became fascinated by the Japanese method of drawing eyebrows and she is now dedicated to bringing perfect, natural looking eyebrows to the world. For info about the instructor’s work visit @perfectbrowsbyanna
The student will learn:
• What microblading is and how it is different from tattooing or permanent makeup;
• Skin types and skin problems;
• Skin layers and how deep is too deep;
• What affects healing;
• Color theory;
• Proper use of tools and products during the procedure;
• Safety, sanitation and sterilization;
• Brow shaping on paper and practice of patterns on latex skin;
• Structure of the eyebrows: head, changing directions of the hairstrokes, spine 3 and 6;
• Upper and lower strokes;
• The most common mistakes in microblading patterns;
• Client consultation;
• Photographic Consent Form;
• Model Consent Form;
• Aftercare Instructions;
• Eyebrow shaping and drawing on a live model;
• Practice on live model on 2nd day of class;
• 6 months of support on WhatsApp after the course;
Upon conclusion of the two¬-day microblading course the student will have access to the teacher’s coaching via a private WhatsApp group. The teacher will coach the student for up to six months in order to continue to evaluate the student's microblading practice and development.
REQUIREMENTS / TERMS & CONDITIONS:
This is an all levels class. We highly recommend you to take the Bloodborne Pathogens Test before coming to class. This test can be taken online. Upon registration for the class, we will send you detailed information about this test.
Immediately upon our receipt of confirmation of your payment we will send you homework videos with the teacher’s instructions on how to practice hair strokes on paper. This way you get to train the necessary hand movement ahead of time.
The course includes the following:
• Instructional videos for “homework” prior to beginning of the two-day training in microblading;
• Basic microblading kit (tool, blades, pencil, pigments, practicing pads, measuring instruments, pigment holder, etc.);
• Microblading Digital Presentation;
• Client Consent Form approved by the Florida Department of Health;
• Photographic and Release Consent Form to use in your business;
• Practice on Artificial Skin;
• One-on-one time with the instructor;
• Practice on Live Model*;
• Certificate of Attendance;
• Instructor’s video with step-by-step of microblading procedure;
• Six months of access to a private WhatsApp Group where the student can ask questions regarding the application of the technique learned during the course, submit photos of his work, and receive feedback about his/her microblading skills.
Accommodation and airfare is not included. Classes are lectured in English. There are no refunds.
*Practice on a live model is subject to the teacher's approval of the student's performance during class. Maximum of 5 students per class.
For questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (+1) 954-303-3671.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.